Testimony From Chad Modeste:
“It was during the process of trying to obtain funds for publication of my first book that I first came to know Mr.Roger Ali Bocus (Manager, Publishingbooks.biz)
The year was 2005 and while conversing with Mr. Dennis Mitchell, head of the government lending agency NEDCO (south branch) Mr. Ali Bocus’ name emerged.
It was linked via Mr. Mitchell to efficient service and assistance concerning publication and international exposure for my project.
Our meeting was set in motion for the following week by Mr.Mitchell; and since that first encounter, my approach to publication, marketing and finding agreeable places to sell my wares has been positively influenced and affected.
Mr. Ali Bocus has been instrumental in designing covers for all my books to date.
He designed the cover for New Flower which was used as a text in the Caribbean Civilization course at U.W.I., St. Augustine in 2008 and he also designed the covers and did the layout for Old Board House along with the revised edition.
All the designs met Amazon.com’s stringent and specific guidelines and requirements. He also designed the cover for my first audio book, Among the Profane.
Within the business of cover designing, layout, marketing and general advice concerning books and their authors, Mr. Roger Ali Bocus, in accordance with my personal experience is trustworthy, reliable and a definite cut above the rest.”
There are 2 types of book publishing available today: Traditional Publishing & Self-Publishing.
Traditional publishing involves hiring a literary agent (which is very expensive) or submitting your manuscript to the publishers yourself; but it is a known fact that over 98% of all unsolicited manuscripts sent to publishers are rejected.
So what do you do?
Simple – You implement the next type of publishing: Self-publishing.
You take matters into your own hand and have someone like: Publishingbooks.biz publish your book/s for you…Instead of wasting time sending manuscript after manuscript to traditional publishers hoping that one day, one of them will accept your manuscript.
Self-publishing a book is much faster than traditional publishing (traditional publishing can take from one to one-and-a-half years to publish a book).
With publishingbooks.biz your book can be printed, bound and ready for distribution within 2 1/2 months. (Please be aware that we only handle books / manuscripts which belong to the author who desires to publish with us – No PLR books accepted)
We also provide additional services to help you from scratch to finish. We will do all the technical stuff for you and allow you to focus purely on what you love best: Writing.
If you have a book which needs to be published and showcased, worldwide, we can assist you through our website to get your book published and promoted on:
- Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Online Retailers, Bookstores in the U.S. and more…with access to millions of book-buyers, worldwide.
We currently provide three (3) Publishing Packages to meet the specific needs of authors. See below for details and pricing.
Choose the one which best suit your needs. Then click the 'Add To Cart' PayPal button to obtain your package. After your payment is made you will be redirected to a form which would require info. about your book - Complete the form and submit it to us. We will then go through the manuscript you submitted and provide the features you need based on the publishing package you chose.
**Please Note we do not accept or publish pornographic books; or books promoting hate, racism or violence.
Paperback Publishing Packages: Starter Package, Copper Package & Gold Package (See below for Details)
Price quoted in U.S. currency
Price quoted in U.S. currency
1. Paperback Format for book
2. Custom Designed Cover
3. Custom Designed Interior Formatting - Interior design (please note, this is not formatting of the text inside your book – just the layout design on the inside of the book to make the book look good).
4. Image Insertion (up to 12 images)
5. Choice of Trim Size
6. Electronic Proof
7. One Free, Black & White, Paperback Copy
8. Online Distribution
9. International Distribution
10. Kindle submission to 30+ sites
11. Graphic branding
12. Video promotion (45-60 seconds) with text and graphics for me to share.
13. Submission of Video Promotion to 5 video sites with SEO focus.
14. This includes 5-page author website
The 5page website can be:
- About the Author
- Testimonials or a Media (videos, audios, etc) page
The above is just a sample of what you can put on your 5-page website.
15. Build an Optin Page for you.
What is an Optin Page?
An Optin Page is a web page which is specifically created to get people to enter and submit their name / and or email address in a form on the Optin Page in exchange for a free offer. This is very important to have - to build an email list of people who are interested in what you have to offer. You will be able to contact them in the near future to share helpful information and updates, to promote your book and other offers, as well as well to build relationships with your subscribers.
The Optin Page includes making these 4 elements which all Optin pages consist of:
* An attention-grabbing Headline.
* Benefits of your free Offer.
* A call to action to persuade people to subscribe to receive your free offer.
* And an Optin Form to get people to enter their names and email addresses.
15. Creating a free product giveaway for the Optin Page.
16. Social marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
17. Lastly giving you the names and email addresses of at least 35 – 50 Top book reviewers, plus an email sample which you can use to contact them requesting them to review your book for you.
The Cost for this Package is: $1,997. U.S. Click the 'Buy Now' button below to obtain this package.