FAQ FOR PUBLISHINGBOOKS.BIZ
- What is the mandate of Publishingbooks.biz?
Publishingbooks.biz has been created to make it easy and affordable for authors to publish, market and sell their books, worldwide.
- What kind of books do you publish?
We publish fiction and non-fiction books. However, we do not publish books which promote hate, division, racism, or pornography.
- What is the publishing process for our done-for-you publishing services?
The following is the process you will have to take to publish with publishingbooks.biz:
- Select the publishing package you want. You can find those packages listed here: https://publishingbooks.biz/publishing-packages/
- When you have decided which Publishing Package you require and paid for the package, you will be redirected to or sent to a page with a form which you are to fill out and submit; but before you click the ‘submit’ button with details about your book, ensure you have attached and sent the book cover and interior file for your book. Please note: All images sent must be 300 d.p.i.
- We will confirm receipt of your payment and completed form.
- And begin work on your book starting with your book cover design.
- After we have completed your book cover design you will be sent a digital copy for approval. Once approved – We will then begin work on the interior of your book. When your book interior design is completed a digital copy of your book interior would be emailed to you for your approval. After approval, you can then order from us as many books as you like. Your free copies included in the Publishing Package you chose would also be printed, packaged and shipped to you within 3 – 5 business days.
- How long does it take to publish my book
Once we received all the details of your book from you, and verified payment of the Publishing Package you chose – The entire publishing process takes between 7 – 10 days.
- How many free copies do I receive
- How long does it take for me to receive my free copies
The length of time to receive your free copies would vary depending on which part of the world you reside.
- Where will my book be showcased for sale
Your book will be showcased on: Amazon.com in the U.S., Amazon U.K., Barnes & Noble, Baker & Taylor…and more.
Royalties and Sales
- Who sets the price for my book?
You set the price for your book but if you choose to we can advise you on a price based on market demand and competition.
- How would I know how many of my books were sold?
Once a month we would provide you with a report stating how many books were sold of each book title. If no books were sold your royalty report would also reflect this.
- How much Royalty do I receive when my book is sold?
The author receives 80% of the net profit from the sale of any of their books sold on Publishingbooks.biz. Royalties are distributed to authors at the end of the following month. For instance, if you made $25 U.S. or more in royalties for the month of October 2017, you will receive payment on the 30th November 2017.
- How will I receive my royalties?
We pay royalties via PayPal. You will have to provide us with your PayPal email address to facilitate this transaction. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up for a free Personal account here https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection